- In 2012, one in four persons in Europe were at risk of poverty and social exclusion. That’s 124.8 million Europeans.
- Economic indicators only partly explain this situation.
- There are strong links between social exclusion and crime as well as drug addiction and health issues.
- Worryingly, children experience the deepest levels of social exclusion.
In today’s society, young people want to learn more about these issues, and more importantly, they can make a difference. You can be one of them. You can make a difference.
WE INVITE YOU…
We invite you to join EYCE seminar “From Vision to Reality!” in
- to study various concepts of inclusion with a special focus on ethnic and religious minorities;
- to identify different actors from both ‘minority’ and ‘majority’ groups in society and identify their interests and attitudes;
- to study concrete examples of inclusive societies being united yet maintaining pluralism;
- to explore the broader background of values social inclusion is built on;
- to create a vision of socially inclusive society and find new forms of participation to this envisioned society;
- to meet lots of people from all over Europe and different denominations and so much more…
22nd – 29th March 2015
AGAPE in Svätý Jur, Bratislava, Slovakia
To apply please fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +32 2 510 61 72.
APPLICATION FORM_From Vision to Reality
Deadline for receiving applications: 5th March midnight CET!
The participation fee will be 50 € (Euros) including accommodation, meals and the programme.
Please note that this amount can only be offered because of the support received from the sponsors of this project. Please note that a cancellation fee of 200 € (Euros) is expected from participants who cancel their participation
less than 2 weeks prior to its beginning.
The travel expenses can be reimbursed according to the EYCE policies. This means up to 90% reimbursement of costs depending on the country you are coming from. For details please see here.
Please do not buy any tickets prior to the confirmation of your participation, agreement with EYCE office and visa acknowledgement (if applicable)! We also advise you to look for alternative ways to support your travel costs!
Please note that a health insurance is NOT arranged by EYCE!
Some of you may need a visa to enter Slovakia! Please check immediately with the Slovak Embassy or Consulate in your country whether this is the case and see here about the details of procedure.
See you in Bratislava!
From Vision to Reality_DRAFT timetable
The training course is supported by the Council of Europe and Otto per Mille.